Thursday, January 28, 2021

Karaoke Videos from DJ's YouTube Channels

Karaoke Videos From DobbyJunior's YouTube Channel

    Before I continue on with the Beauty and the Beast reviews I want to present to you some of my old, really old karaoke videos on YouTube. Most of them are from a dead channel called DobbyJunior. They're not perfect but look what you're reading. It's not perfect either. lol. I also plan to display some of my adult coloring pictures as well on this blog. Yeah, like that won't drive you nuts! lol! Well, let's get to it! You can find these videos and more at my old DobbyJunior YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/DobbyJunior

To Make You Feel My Love sung by DobbyJunior


                                               Once Upon a December sung by DobbyJunior

  
Someone to Watch Over Me sung by DJ

Daddy's Hands sung by DJ

Going Through the Motions sung by DJ

Wandering Angel Female Part: DobbyJunior

At The Beginning (Female Part Only)


What Hurts the Most (Female Part Only)

There Are Worse Things I Could Do sung by DJ


My Singsnap Karaoke Songs

These are much clearer sounding recordings. 


ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER 

https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/listen/1044071

CAUSE I'M A BLOND

https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/listen/1476990

IN YOUR EYES

https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/listen/1131679

DUST IN THE WIND

https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/listen/9344745

THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN GEORGIA

https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/listen/836237

















No comments:

Post a Comment

AI Series The Adventures of Ellie Clearwater

 Based upon the story I was writing in this blog called Welcome to Wellings, this AI series on YouTube was created mostly with Sora AI and s...